Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Guard Duty

Greetings, Fellow Felines (and C-a-n-i-n-e-s and Humans)!

Would you believe it? She went and left Me all alone two nights in succession this week, to sleep over at her Daddy's place because he's been feeling a bit poorly of late and my Stepgranny had to go and look after my little Human cousins while their Mummy and Daddy were away for a short break at the Dead Sea!!!
She said that She knew she could count on Me , because I am such an excellent Watch Kitty. Of course, that's perfectly true. She said there was no danger of any Intruders or Unauthorized Visitors daring to invade Our Home, because I am such a Fierce and Fearless Feline that the moment they saw Me, they would turn tail and run. 
It's great to be appreciated...


But it was even better to have Her home again.



See how happy I am that She's back:








                        

5 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

You are a precius fluffy darling guard cat. I love you bunches and I know you took your duty seriously. YOu are mommy's best boy.
xoxoxox

Marg said...

We sure are glad that Mommy has you to be the big watch cat. Looks like you are doing one excellent job. Keep up the good work. But glad Mom is home with you again. Take care.

CATachresis said...

Oh Possum, you know how to show your appreciation!!! lol

CATachresis said...

Hi Possum, thanks for coming over and leaving a comment. Glad you had a laugh! Please tell your mom that the view is from the road outside my house :) I live on the Isle of Anglesey N W Wales and that is the view over to the mainland. She must know England quite well if she knows about coals to Newcastle lol I also know Jerusalem quite well from 20 years ago!! x

meowmeowmans said...

Possum, great job watching the house while your Mommy was away! We sure are glad she's back home with you, though. :) Hugs to you both!