Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Been a Hard Day's Night...

...and I've been working like a d-o-g!
Yes, I have! My Human keeps going out and leaving me on guard and although I have now been promoted to Captain of the Guard, and have delegated responsibility to the ladies of her porcelain doll collection, I still have to supervise them. You can't expect a China Doll to display the same level of alertness as a Fighting Feline, such as Moi!


What makes it especially hard is the heat. My Human says the temperature is above average for July. It makes Me so very, very sleepy. 


So - I sleep with one eye open (most of the time) and allow myself a brief cat nap now and then:




However, at least we've now got rid of those horrid hornets and so we can have all the windows open again, to catch the slightest breeze. 

Anyway, it's the Weekend at last, so I can have some time off from guard duty.
Mummy will be home with me all day and I will get extra Fancy Feast in honour of Shabbat   :-)

Have a lovely weekend, Fellow Felines (and C-a-n-i-n-e-s and Humans too)!



4 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

You and Mommy have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your extra Fancy Feast. My favorite flavor is liver and hearts sliced. I love salmon and chicken sliced too. xoxoxox

CATachresis said...

By the time I get here it's the start of your week!! Now you have made me hungry lol. Have a great week and hope it cools down a bit.

meowmeowmans said...

We hope you and Mummy had a restful Shabbat, and a wonderful weekend.

So glad you got rid of those hornets!

Pip said...

Oh me not knows you can has dolls do the guarding! Me hasa get mine mommy to gets some.
Me hopes you hada good Shabbat!