Saturday, January 5, 2013

Disappointments

Hallo, Effurrybody!

I have had a few disappointments this week! Furr-stly, my Human left Me alone a lot of the time and I had to a-mewse Myself. I suppose I can't really blame her. Her Daddy was in h-o-s-p-i-t-a l (that's a place where they take you when you are ill and they have lots of v-e-t-s to take care of you) and so She was out of the house a lot. But She wasn't happy about the way I kept busy while she was out. And, worst of all, She didn't appreciate all the hard work I put in re-decorating her furr-niture! In fact, she got really upset about it and threatened to send me away, kitties! But I know she didn't mean it. She was just very tired and worried about her Daddy. But he's home again now, so She'll be able to look after Me properly again - and take lots of pictures with the Flashy Box. She hardly had time for that, this past week, so I have only one picture to show you this time. 


Kitties! I have something else to tell you! Another disappointment!
In a few days, there'll be a new TV channel coming here. It's called Dog TV. No doubt all the Woofies out there will think this is a Very Good Idea - and so it is. But that's not the point, is it? What I want to know is - why is there no Cat TV???

I am Very, Very Disappointed!

Trixie the Black Panther

P.S. Mummy says to point out that Dog TV is yet another Brilliant Israeli Invention. :-)


4 comments:

Jenna and Sissy said...

We are glad to hear your mommy's dad is out of the hospital. We think Dog TV would be entertaining. We're also disappointed there is no Cat TV. That is probably because we felines aren't very cooperative and sleep a lot :)

meowmeowmans said...

Trixie, we're glad your Mummy's Daddy is out of the hospital and back home. And we are happy that you'll be able to spend more time with her as a result. :)

What? No Cat TV? That is just not fair! :(

Hugs to you and Mummy!

GreatGranny said...

Trixie, we're glad Mommy's Dad is back home and doing better.
I think Cat TV would be more better than Dog TV if the kitties could stay awake....mol
xoxo Kassey

Katie Isabella said...

BUT NO Kitty TV? There will be DOG TV? How not-so-fun. <3<3<3