Friday, July 19, 2013

The Eyes of Trixie Panfur

Hallo, Effurrybody!

Trixie here! I just wanted to tell you all, my Eye is much, much better! Mummy took Me back to the v-e-t yesterday and the v-e-t said the ulcer had closed up and Mummy could reduce my medications. Now she just has to give Me one kind of eye-drops, twice a day and the ointment three times a day until Sunday. The v-e-t said that usually, kitties have to come back several times before the eyes even start getting better, but I was furry lucky, because my Human was effur so observant and noticed the problem within the first few hours, so we started treatment really, really soon, before contamination could set in.

It's such a relief no longer to be grabbed and tortured eleven times a day, and that I no longer have to take the second kind of drops, because they used to sting when they first went in. The other kind of drops aren't so bad and the ointment is really quite soothing. 

But I have to tell you, kitties - you would have thought Caspurr had learned his lesson and would stop pestering Me all the time and being such a little Terrorist, but no! He still keeps creeping up behind Me and jumping on Me when I want to have a nap. And worse - today, he jumped out of Mummy's arms really suddenly, propelling himself with an open-clawed backward kick that left an inch-long scratch on Mummy's tummy!! And then he completely destroyed the last of Mummy's mosquito screens that was still functional! Caspurr is an Al-Quaeda Kitty, Mummy says...


Well, that's all for now. Shabbat Shalom from Me and the Al-Qaeda Kitty (mol).

6 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Oh CASPURR! You are going to have to think of others at least once in a while. Leave pooor Trixie alone and for goodness sake..stop climbing the screen so all of you can stay free from mosquitoes. Be a good boy. XXOO

Mariodacat said...

Yikes - he is a little terror. Maybe I should come over there and teach him a lesson.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Casper sounds like quite the little acrobat. Hmmm.... You tell him I said he should be careful with those back claws with your mom and that he should also, leave you alone so that your eye can heal as quickly as possible. You tell him I said that, okay?

Purrs,
Nissy

GreatGranny said...

You sweet boy, you should be kinder to Sisfur Trixie. Be easier on her while her eye is healing. And those hind claws are rough on our humans.
I hope this comment takes. We thank you fur visiting with a comment.
xoxo Kassey

GreatGranny said...

We furgot to wish a fast healing fur sweet Trixie's eye.
MOL, the comment posted.....
xoxo Kassey

Miaosic lover said...

Apropos of nothing, I was wondering what you kitties think of a singer called PAW-l Robeson? I think he was a Kool Kat - albeit of the human variety. I have been listening to him recently. Are you cats musical? I hear your Mummy is.