Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Birthday Girl

Hallo, Effurrybody!

This is Me again, Queen Trixie, Alpha-Kitty Extraordinaire.



Today is my Birthday! I am two years old today!

Mummy gave Me a new pink mousie. You can see the mousie in this picture. Caspurr immediately jumped up onto the window-sill and tried to steal my mousie, but Mummy shooed him away. 

I spent most of the day in my new hidey-hole, under the armchair in the living room. I have clawed away at the cloth covering underneath, so now, I can climb inside and nobody can find me. Well, at least, they can find Me - but Caspurr is too fat to get under the armchair, because he eats far too much and with Shimshi, all it takes is a fierce hiss or two to get rid of him.

Mummy gave me Fancy Feast for breakfast and again for supper - turkey slices in gravy. I love the gravy.

Mummy has been doing her best to make sure I have Quality Time with her, and a place which is all Mine, where Caspurr and Shimshi can't bother Me. I am the only one allowed to sit with her in the study when She's working at her Computer Machine. I like to sit on the back of her chair, or on the printer.





Kitties - and other Anipals - instead of having My Birthday Pawty today, in the middle of the week, we have decided to postpone it till Shabbat, at 5.30 pm. It's going to be a Birthday Picnic in the Enchanted Wood. Your Teleporter Tunnels, and other Transportation Devices have been programmed with the coordinates, so we shall be looking forward to seeing you.


********

In Other News - Shimshi was kit-napped and taken to the V-E-T today to have his shots. He went quite quietly but he told Us later that he hadn't enjoyed the taxi ride at all. In fact, he was quite subdued for several hours after he got home. I felt almost sorry for him, but at least it meant that he wasn't pestering Me all the time to play with him.

OK, Effurrybody! It's time for Mummy to go to bed. It's only half past ten, but She has to get up early tomorrow to meet the contractor who is doing the renovations in Our New Home, to which We hope to move at the end of the month. So Good Night, Dear Anipals. 

Looking forward to seeing you all at my pawty.

Trixie the Black Panfur

7 comments:

CATachresis said...

Happy Happy Birthday Trixie!! It sounds like you have had a lovely day. It's The Staffs birthday too, but I think she is quite a bit older than you!!!! xox

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy birthday, Trixie! It sounds like you had a good day, with your new pink mousie and time away from the "brothers." :-)

We're glad Shimshi did well; sometimes the vaccs can make a kitty feel "off" for a day or so, we hope that won't be the case for him.

Purrs and peace.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Trixie! We hope your day is purrfect!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday (one day late), Trixie! We hope you had a special day (maybe in your secret hidey hole in the armchair, or having some quality time with Mum).

See you for your celebration on Shabbat! <3

GreatGranny said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl Trixie. I'm glad Shimshi is ok. Kassey enjoyed the printer too, warm I guess.

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday, Trixie! Sounds like a great pawty is planned :-)

Sometimes I feel bad after those nasty shots. Poor Shimshi...