Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Continuing Ordeal of Shimshi

Hallo again, Effurrybuddies!

It seems there is no end to the Trauma and Humiliation that a Human can inflict on a Poor, Innocent, Unsuspecting Kitty! 

You wouldn't believe what Mummy did to Me the other day! 

On Thursday morning, She scooped Me up and put me in my Travelling Cage and locked the door. Then She told Me not to worry about anything, She was taking Me to be "fixed". 

I was furry confused, kitties! I tried to explain that there wasn't any need to fix Me, nothing was broken, effurrything was in purr-fect working order. But She just didn't listen. And then, Caspurr came in and told Me what Mummy meant. 

At furrst, I didn't believe him. But then he explained that he, too, had been "fixed". So when Mummy got Me to the Evil V-e-t's clinic, I absolutely refused to emerge from my cage and when Mummy tried to get Me out, I scratched Her. And I hissed and spat and wouldn't let anyone near Me. So the Evil V-e-t brought a special cage with moving walls and they tipped Me into it and squeezed Me against one of the sides and stabbed Me with a horrid, sharp needle. Mummy said She would stay with Me till I went to sleep, but I wouldn't go to sleep. I fought against it. After a few minutes, when the v-e-t  saw that I was still awake, she stabbed Me again!!! And this time, the Evil Drug they gave Me was too strong for Me and I drifted off, and the next thing I knew, I was lying in my own cage, feeling really sick and groggy.But as soon as I could, I took a peek to see if what Caspurr had told Me was true, and oh! Kitties! - It was!!!

My Mancat Parts had been stolen!!!

In the afternoon, Mummy came back to collect Me and take Me home and She put Me in the Guest Kitty Room on my own, with food and water and a litter box, and closed the door so that Trixie and Caspurr couldn't bother Me, because I was still feeling a bit weak and groggy from the after-effects of the Evil Drug that the v-e-t gave Me to make Me fall asleep. She kept checking up on Me every half an hour or so. She got worried because I vomited all my food and phoned the Evil V-e-t, Dr. Einat, but Einat said this was normal.

I don't understand why Mummy would let them do this to Me. I did overhear Her telling the v-e-t I had become furry aggressive of late, and peed on her dressing-gown.  Is it maybe a punishment?

Caspurr says I'll get over it, the way he did and will be as right as rain (what's so right about rain, anyway?).

Mummy bought Us some extra treats but I'm not sure that even three new nip-mousies can make up for such an assault upon My Purr-son! 





8 comments:

CATachresis said...

Oh Shimshi!! It comes to all us mancats (I'm told we are very lucky!!). One's googlies becomes just a faint memory after a while, but if I were you I'd pee on mum's pillow just to make a point! ;) xx

The J-Cats said...

I already did that. Heheheh.

Kate said...

It is humiliating but my cat Jake is perfect without his manparts. If I were you, I would snuggle up with Mom so you get extra treats.

Jenna said...

We're so sorry the evil vet took your man parts. Caspurr did tell you the truth about getting over it though :)

Furries said...

Oh no Shimshi, having your man-parts stolen isn't punishment, it will help you be the best kitty you can be. I bet in a week or so you won't be giving those missing parts a second thought.

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, Shimshi, that IS traumatic! But you will see, this is a good thing, and you will be okay. We promise.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It happens to the best of us Shimahi! ~ MARLEY

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

I would demand a great deal more for such an intrusive attack on your purrson